Thursday, June 22, 2017

Starting a new chapter!

I couldn't be happier to start a new chapter by sharing creativity and my passion for paper crafting with all of you.  I love to do all types of crafting, so don't be surprised if you find a variety of projects here in my blog.  The all-time favorite hobby is card making! 

I am an Oklahoma farm girl, raised on a small farm in North Central Oklahoma.  This vintage photo from years ago is on my parent's farm, where I grew up, and really represents what life has felt like lately. 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Deb! Can't wait to see your creativity flow through your new blog. Best of luck my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pamela! I appreciate sharing this love of paper crafting with you!

      Delete
  2. I shall now call you Dorothy. this picture is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Okay everyone! This is the first Koala T Crafts Challenge!  Create a project (card or another item) using Red, Blue, or Stars.  Check...